Vacancies - Social Media & Marketing Executive (Intern)
As an online womenswear clothing store, Muse was created with both staple but statement wardrobe pieces in mind. We aim to inspire our customers to dress one step ahead by providing quality style led items to dominate your wardrobe.
Each piece within our range is handpicked and Muse quality approved. We provide luxe womenswear fashion and peace of mind that all of our items will turn heads for all the right reasons...
We are a small Leeds based team providing a fun and friendly environment with generous staff discount.
We are looking for a new member of our Social Media and Marketing Team to bring new ideas, content and a fresh feel to our digital marketing channels. What the role entails:
- Generating Social Media content
- Planning and captioning for our Social Media calendar
- Generating new social media and digital marketing strategies
- Tracking and monitoring Social Media performance alongside KPI’s
- Planning and scheduling of external partnerships
- Generating moodboards and trend forecasting
- Developing and contributing content to our Muse Mantra Blog
- Must be available minimum of 1-2 days / 6 - 12 hours per week
- Able to commit to a 3-month internship (option to extend)
- Be familiar with all Social Media Platforms
- Be able to work remotely from home using own devices (laptop etc)
- Ideal experience in Social Media/Marketing role preferred but not necessary
How to apply
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org